Sunday 17 May 2015

Writing unit 9

Writing unit 9

Something happened a couple of months ago wich was a real test of my honesty. I was with some friends and we were playing basketball in the Park. There were a man who was walking with his dog, to cut a long story short, I saw how his envelope fall of his pants. When I call him, I didn't saw him. A policeman suddenly appeared.

It's that envelope from one of yours?” He asked. “I'm searching one” We looked at each other guilty, then my friend spoke.
It's not mine” he said. He wasn't exactly telling the truth and I knew that I had to say something.
It's from a man who were walking with his dog” I said. “I saw it and I collect it” Surprisingly, the policeman didn't look too upset. “Well, I'm glad that you admitted it,” he said, “because I knew it. I saw you.”

In the end, the man was very gratefull and gave to us 10 pounds. I felt that i'd done the right thing.



David Casellas

No comments:

Post a Comment