Sunday 17 May 2015

Writing unit 7

Writing unit 7

The government plans to introduce a new law wichwill mean that young people must go to the school on Saturday mornings. In my view, this would have some negative consequences.

In first place, I believe that Saturday mornings are necessary to sleep or do some activities. Young people can't stop doing sport activities because it helps them to make new friends and be more healty. So if de law is introduced, I've no doubt that a lot of them will stop those activities to go to the school. Also I think that we've done a lot of hours during the week.

If the aim of the government is to improve the level of education, it seems to me that there's a better alternative: if they introduce again school in the afternoon the level of education will be better.


David Casellas

No comments:

Post a Comment