Thursday 12 February 2015

Writings

1.PLANS FOR A VISIT
Hi, John

I'm just writing to check that everything's OK for your visit.

I think you'll like Banyoles. On Saturday morning, we're doing a boat tour in the lake with my parents because they really want to show you the lake. We'll be free in the afternoon, so we'll probably meet some of my friends, and we could walk arround the town. I expect we'll end up in one of the cafés in the square.

On Sunday, we could get a bus to Girona. There's a shopping center and a cinema. It's a great place to spend the day.

We're going to meet you at the railway station tomorrow, so can you remind me what time your traing gets in?

Looking forward to see you.

David
2.AN INVITATION
Hi Joan,

I'm having a birthday party next Saturday at my brother's house. Would you like to come? It'll be fun! Lots of people from my team are coming. You know some of them -Aniol, Gerard, Jordi and Marçal. Can you bring some fizzy drink and popcorn?

My brother's house is near to your house, it's in the next street, and it's got a wooden door. The adress is 28 Carrer Major.

Hope you can come and see you soon,

David.

3.A POSTCARD
Hi dad!

We're having a great holiday here in Valencia.

We're staying in a hotel near the capital. It's got a lot of swimming pools but it's too cold to swim, except one, which is always closed. There are a lot of things to do. The people are very friendly, but sometimes I don't understand them.

Last week we went to the City of Arts, but it was raining all day! Valencia is very beautiful, but the weather is awful. It's very windy and it rains a lot!

Are you having a good holiday at the bach?
See you soon,
David.

4.EUROPEAN PROJECT
Hi Peter,

My name is David and i’m fifteen. I live in Banyoles with my mum and my dad in a little flat in the center.

My school it isn’t near my house, and I go there by bike. I go to the school Casa Nostra. I don’t like school, but my favorite subjects are Maths and FiQ. I want to work with computers when I leave school. After school I play football with the city’s team, CE Banyoles, and you?

See you soon.
David

5.A NEW FRIEND
Hi auntie,

How are you? I hope you're well. I'm writing to tell you about my new friend.

My friend it's Pau. He's fifteen. He's from Spain, Girona. He's tall and he has short brown hair and brown eyes. He likes Moto GP a lot, and also likes the football team Atletico de Madrid. He doesn't like swimming or playing basketball. He doesn't have any pet, but he wants one!

Lots of love,
David

6.LAST WEEKEND
Last weekend I stayed in a campus. It was a great experience. I went to Barcelona, where we met the other boys in the campus. We were playing football all day, except the night, because we played a night game. On Sunday, we got up at 8 o'clock and had breakfast. After that, we went to FC Barcelona's museum. It was one of the best campus I've ever stayed!


7.A STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment