Monday 29 September 2014

Writing about my last summer

MY LAST SUMMER

Hello, my name is David and I'm going to talk about my last summer.


First I went to Platja d'Aro, then to a Summer Camp called Rosa Dels Vents and finally to a city of the north called Cardona. 


The firsts days of the summer vacations I went to Marçal's apartament in Platja d'Aro. There we went to the beach and celebrated Sant Joan with firecrackers. After that I returned to Banyoles where I stayed for 2 months.


In August I went to a Summer Camp with football friends. We stayed there for 1 week and we met a lot of people. In the Summer Camp we played Paintball, we went Kaiac, we archery... And we did a lot of friends.


When I returned to Banyoles a friends of the summer camp invited us to spend a few days on Cardona. There we stayed for 3 days and after that we returned to Banyoles to spend the last days of the summer.


My classmate:

Laia: Rowing championship in Sevilla at July, she went to Ireland to improve her English, Banyoles and Llançà with friends.
Lidia: Went to her sister's wedding, then went to California with a spanish students. After she went to Young Life campus at Spain.
Alex: He went to Island, stay in Banyoles and went to the Estartit in August.
Carlota: Estartit hiphop festival, Estartit with cousins and Palamós with a friend and her family.
Maria: In Mallorca with her sister and her mother, and London.
Anna: 1 july went to USA, 4 of August went to Suècia, and the last days in Calella and Cerdanya.
Eva: July in Banyoles, Empúria Brava, August to Praga, Switserland, Austria and South Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment